SBLY is seeking an intelligent, energetic Multimedia Designer who is passionate about social media marketing and e-commerce to join our team.
E-commerce is a small, cross-functional team that builds in-house brands, starting from ideation to launch, across a variety of niches. As a multimedia designer, you will work hand-in-hand with the operations team to market e-commerce products on social media and grow the brand’s social media presence and community. This role requires someone who is highly creative, approaches problems in a structured manner, and has strong attention to detail.
What you'll do:
- Design and create advertising creatives to drive brand growth and sales across multiple channels (e.g., Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
- Analyze historical data and current e-commerce trends to develop winning strategies that impact brand growth
- Problem-solver - you enjoy being presented with ambiguous problems, developing structured approaches to solving those problems, and doing whatever it takes to execute and deliver results
- Accountable - you take ownership over outcomes and are reliable when working with deadlines
- Tenacious - you think outside the box and are willing to launch test after test in order to meet the necessary goals
- Self-starting - you are comfortable operating with little to no guidance and thrive in environments that require you to manage multiple projects
- Relationship-builder - you have the ability to drive consensus across teams, influence decision making, and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency and experience using: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere. Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- B.A. in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism or Relevant Work Experience
- Ability to take marketing objectives and transform them into creative strategies
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a fast-paced team environment
Compensation and benefits:
- $65k-100k salary (based on experience)
- 401(k) plan
- Full medical + dental + vision coverage
- Flexible work schedule (ask us more about this, we mean it!)
- Unlimited PTO (everyone currently averages ~1 month of PTO yearly)
Location: Los Angeles
Interested in applying?
Please send your resume along with a short blurb about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject:
[SBLY] Multimedia Designer - [YOUR FULL NAME HERE]